For Sure J'Adore

5.24.2011

If you haven't already, check out Inspired By This Feeling! Just do it! haha! HERE!!!
I asked Lana a question on her side bar and she answered!

what is the biggest thing YOU would do to show someone you love them?
This is such a hard question. And honestly this is one of those “it depends on the situation” type of thing. Obviously the biggest thing would probably be death. You know… dying in place of saving another person’s life. Yeah, I’d do that. Especially if it was my child or my husband or something.
If it was for someone like a friend, or a boyfriend. It really depends on what they need and is really subjective. Surprising someone across the country could be the biggest thing, letting someone live with you could be another. Sacrificing one relationship for another is another example. It honestly depends.

~Want to ask me a question? email me at forsurejadoreblog@gmail.com
Please keep all questions appropriate. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor