For Sure J'Adore

6.26.2013

3 Statement Necklaces You'll Actually Wear More Than Once


I always see these outfits in magazines and on other blogs that have these wild statement necklaces. I always ask myself, how may outfits does that necklace really go with? The answer, not more than a couple. I found three necklaces for under $150 that can be worn in a million different ways, from a tshirt and a pair of boyfriend jeans and cute flats or heels, to a tea-length dress with a cute clutch. The best part about these necklaces are the colors. They are bright but are muted enough that they can be worn with other colors. Would you try a statement piece like this?











follow me on instagram @forsurejadore


Follow For Sure J'Adore




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor