For Sure J'Adore

6.30.2013

Starting Over

17454f2a14d217fcd9989e2bf72e4443We are constantly starting over. Whether it is at a new job or school, in a new home, or even smaller things like preparing food from scratch the second time...after your cake flopped. This week I made a tough choice to switch blogging platforms. I have spent hours the past few days trying to make my site better and it's frustrating. Read more after the jump!

I still don't have it all figured out, and probably won't for a while, but I'm learning as I go. And even though I don't know how to switch domains or even know where to enter a DNS number, I will. It might take a good chunk of time, but once I know how to do it, I will have learned a new skill, and will know how to solve my problem, or other's problems if they need help. With change, comes improvement. It may not be obvious at first, or even welcomed, but it is a chance for us all to grow, learn and it keeps us humble. So the next time it takes you multiple tries to do something, just remember to breathe! --Yes, you will get through it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor