For Sure J'Adore

8.17.2013

Oversized Tees

freefit1 | 2 | 3


I'm really into oversized tees right now. They are so comfy it's ridiculous, and they can be styled in a million different ways. Dress them up or down, and you're sure to look super cool.  Free People has a bunch of different styles including striped, stoned washed, low-back, butterfly and the popular hi-low hemline. --I'm usually not a fan of hi-low hemlines (especially on dresses) however, it gives a normal tee an edgier look. 

I have had my oversized Free People tee for over three years now, and I still wear the CRAP out of it. I wear it almost year round. The poor thing. It finally started to get a couple of small holes in the back which I am planning on filling with a piece of lace. I love wearing it over my Free People lace-trimmed slip with knee-high boots and leggings but also just with my favorite pair of wide leg jeans. What's also so great about my shirt is that it has high slits running up the sides so that you can tie it in the front or just to one side which adds an extra cool detail (similar)!

To make a long story short, if you don't have one of these shirts, you need to get one!

1 comment:

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor